Services: Data Curation
Data Management and Curation
ITTM is a member organisation of the i2b2 tranSMART Foundation and is one of the first SMEs which received training and was certified as EHDEN Certified SME.
ITTM offers hands-on Data Management and Data Science services including cleansing of pre-clinical and clinical data, validation, harmonization, and standardization. Data Curation combines multiple processing steps including data cataloguing, data quality control, data cleansing, definition of a data model, design and implementation of ETLs, as well as data storage. ITTM supports the design and implementation of secure knowledge platforms (like i2b2, tranSMART, ARACHNE, etc) with a strong focus on data interoperability, re-usage, and analysis.
ITTM also offers Data Science support starting from collection of data, in-depth data analysis towards data visualisation (reporting).
ITTM is actively engaged in all aspects of data management and is providing expert advice to our partners and curtomers.
ITTM advises on data sharing and strongly supports projects with process understanding and optimization of workflows, with a strong focus on interoperability.
- ITTM offers services leading to improved data quality, system integration and process optimization, mapping of data models (like OMOP), implementation and development of data analysis pipelines (for various sensors and data types.
REGISTRIES & Clinicians
- ITTM provides planning, design and implementation of modern registries with clear views of clinical practices, patient outcomes, and safety.
ITTM has a strong focus on interoperability, data curation as well as data mapping to main standard terminology and common data models (like OMOP-CDM).
- OMOP-CDM mapping enables registries to participate in an ever increasing federated network of data sources.
- Common data models in general ensure comparable data thus facilitating effectiveness and even evidence-based decisions through dedicated analytics.
- ITTM brings expertise in data management and data science to national and international consortia.
- Data integration and process optimization in both central and federated data analysis structires are increasingly needed in H2020 / Horizon Europe a projects.
- ITTM is a young but already recognized EU-leader in data management, curation, and integration and has experience with IMI consortia from multiple ongoing projects (like imSAVAR, Biomap, TransBioline, ImmUniverse, OPTIMA).
Emphasis is on (long-term) data accessibility, interoperability, and security in compliance with the EU data protection regulation.
Our Partners in Data Curation
EHDEN certified SME
ITTM is one of the first SMEs which received training and was certified as EHDEN Certified SME.
The IMI EHDEN is promoting the Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP) Common Data Model (CDM) from Observational Health Data Sciences and Informatics (OHDSI).
i2b2 tranSMART Foundation
The i2b2 tranSMART Foundation is a global nonprofit organisation devoted to connecting translational biomedical research through the openm-source tranSMART and i2b2 platforms.
tranSMART is a suite of data exploration, visualization, genomic analyses and ETL tools, which were developed by pharma for translational research studies. Informatics for Integrating Biology & the Bedside, or i2b2 is an NIH-funded enterprise clinical research platform, which contains a database model, application layer, and core APIs.
27, Rue Henri Koch - House of BioHealth
+352 288 376 272