Cleansing of pre-clinical and clinical data, QC, validation, harmonization, and standardization.
Semantic web- and ontology-based data curation for data interoperability, re-usage, and analysis.
- Heterogeneous and inconsistent laboratory, clinical and multi-omics data (e.g. genotyping calls, gene and protein expression data, etc.)
- ITTM offers data curation and raw data mapping to main standard terminology used by the industry and biomedical research community, such as: CDISC
- Heterogeneous and un-structured clinical data
- ITTM offers electronic data collection and mapping to main standard terminologies
- ITTM provides data curation for patient- level or study-level clinical data, results and findings, as well as study descriptors in the form of metadata
- ITTM offers standardised and industrialised data curation
- ITTM provides improved data value
— Improved data quality
— Reduced data complexity
— Prolonged data availability
— Increased data interoperability
— Ease of data analysis